The Dales :)

The Dales :)

Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Crown Princess



      

Ok, so I am really terrible at keeping up with this blog, so since we're snowed in, I thought I'd catch up a bit!  Here are some pics from the cruise that Bill and I took in November.  We cruised on the Crown Princess and went to Grand Cayman, Roatan, Cozumel, and Princess Cays.  We had a great time together!  We dove in all ports except Princess Cays.  We played and relaxed for a week, until we had to come home to reality!  :)




  


 





     
Some friends we met on the cruise...


  One of our Formal Nights





Lots of fun on beautiful Princess Cays




  


   

The other formal night...

Roatan, Honduras, AKA, paradise...


 


This was a tiny Seahorse that we saw in Roatan...

  
Is there anything that compares to a Caribbean sunset?  These were a few from our balcony...

  

Bill dragging me off the boat!  I didn't want to leave!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment