The Dales :)

The Dales :)

Monday, June 7, 2010

weight loss pics!

Me, Celina, And Vanessa with our awesome girl scouts.

Well, I've managed to lose 45 lbs! Can you believe it? I hardly can! My next goal is to lose 10 more, then we'll see, it's gettig a little addictive, so I may lose even more. I am currently only 7 lbs heavier than I was when I got married, at 21!! Can't believe I ever let myself get that big though! Anyway...


Temple trip to Columbia.

Stevie's end of the school year picnic. (I know, super cheesy grin! But it was the only pic we got that day, soooo....)


The rest of these are just some shots around the house...





























2 comments:

  1. well done my friend! that is my goal once this baby is on the outside!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Proud of you Mandi! You look AMAZING!!

    ReplyDelete