The Dales :)

The Dales :)

Sunday, December 7, 2008

Hannah's 5th grade dance


OK folks, I really need help establishing a blogging habit! I've told a few of you and I'm telling you all now- stay on me about this! I know this is something I'd enjoy, I just don't think about it until me friends start talking about their blogs, then I think, I need to do that!!! So, I'll try, but ya'll have to nag me about it occasionally!!!!


So, Hannah's 5th grade dance was this past Friday night. I'm on the 5th grade committee, so I helped to plan the dance. It really was a lot of fun!! We went a little over the top nuts with it. Hannah's class is the first to go all the way through the school from Kindergarten to 5th grade, so we wanted to do something special for them. All of the kids got dressed up and came and danced and had a wonderful time! My Hannah looked so wonderful...she's growing up sooo fast! I can take some solice that there are a lot of girls in her grade who are growing up faster. These girls are becoming shapely much earlier than I remember this happening when I was a kid. Thankfully, Hannah is not any where near puberty. She's still a tiny little stick, thank goodness...I'm not ready for all that yet! Despite all the talk around school from the girls who were going to dance with boys, it was a very traditional, boys one one side, girls on the other, very little mingling going on kind of dance. They were pretty funny! The kids seemed to have a really good time.

No comments:

Post a Comment